Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Yearly Prayer


The week of Christmas 2015 is here.

What are your goals for this time of year?  Mine are simple.  I want to clear up any unfinished tasks that I can and then just shut down until after Christmas.  I want to enjoy the time with my family and more importantly I want them to enjoy their time with me.

It is infinitely more important that the children, at all levels, see me as a wonderful role model and allow some of my values transfer to them albeit sub-conscientiously.  As I get older it has become more important than ever to put forth a genuine effort to show the positive qualities to my grand children.  After all I am their only grand father and if I don't no one will.

I hope you will join me in this goal.  Be the best you can be and show your positive self to those you love.  Reach out to the young ones and realize that they will be young for a very short while.  It is at this precious time that you can touch them and have a chance to mold them to be their absolute best at all things throughout their life.  They will remember your kindness and soft touch.  Please be at your best and calmest - Enjoy your family.

So if I come to mind during your quiet times please utter a small prayer for a grand father that wants to be at his absolute best at this time of year and always when enjoying his grand children.  It is the last chance for him to really make contact with another life that could go on for generations.  Thanks!
 
Visit my site:  http://www.jdevtech.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment