Saturday, July 30, 2016

Time to smile!

I have been away for awhile but now it is time to update this blog.

This summer has been hot and the tomatoes are growing like mad. Last year it was cooler and they were very skimpy. Now if we could just keep the damn squirrels away from the garden life would be much easier. We have winter squash, cucumbers, zucchini, and peppers. Three kinds of peppers - Habanero, Gypsy, and bell peppers. They seem to be doing well and we are hoping for a good yield so we can share with our neighbors.

Now that the political conventions are over I feel like it is time to relax and stop taking it all so seriously. So here is an image that will depict my current attitude and I hope you will agree. When I look at this I just want to smile too!



Have a happy 2nd half of summer 2016!

Please visit my website - https://www.jdevtech.com

No comments:

Post a Comment